Author: jokerkilo

Affordable Website Design for Skilled Nursing Homes and Healthcare Facilities

Creative Activity Ideas for Nursing Home Activity Directors

1. Social Distancing Hallway-Block Parties Once a week (or more), turn on some Chubby Checker using a portable speaker in the hallways and you have yourself a Hallway-Block Dance Party! Music and dance provide numerous health benefits. Residents can dance as much or as little as they want, and you can get every floor grooving!  ‍2.…
Read more

snf website design

Trends That Will Shape Skilled Nursing in 2022

The COVID-19 pandemic continued to put pressure on an already strained skilled nursing industry in 2021. The next 12 months will be yet another test of resilience. Looking ahead to 2022, SNFs must stay nimble and inventive to not only survive but thrive. Private equity will continue to lead the nursing home transaction market pack,…
Read more

websites for nursing homes

Activities for Nursing Homes and Assisted Living

An individualized, well thought out activities program is at the heart of a quality life for residents in nursing homes or assisted living residences. Activities are not just about bingo and watching television. In fact, activity programs can be quite creative and stimulating for the mind. And the health and well-being benefits of a good program…
Read more

nursing home activities

Nursing Home Activities Ideas

10 fun things to do with someone in a nursing home or assisted living 1. Keep them connected with familySeniors living in a care community can get lonely because they have so little contact with family. Use your visit as a chance to keep them connected and reassure them that they’re not forgotten. To keep…
Read more

snf website design

Dual-Eligible Medicare Advantage Plans Hold Promise for SNFs

With more long-term care provider organizations embracing Medicare Advantage institutional special needs plans (I-SNPs), the time might be right for skilled nursing operators to explore the potential benefits of expanding D-SNPs, or dual-eligible special needs plans. Special needs plans provide services to “special needs individuals” such as institutionalized individuals and people with severe or disabling chronic conditions,…
Read more

Websites for nursing homes

Nursing Home Visitation Policies Tighten

With omicron surging, some states have reimposed stricter nursing home visitation policies to better protect the residents in these communities. Rhode Island, California and New York are among the states to do so. Governor Dan McKee and the Rhode Island Department of Health announced new regulations this week that require visitors at nursing homes and assisted living…
Read more

SNF Web Design

The Nursing Lending Market Heading into 2022

The skilled nursing market was anything but quiet in 2021 and some of the top lenders in the space expect that activity to continue despite persisting staffing challenges that operators now face. “We’re definitely seeing more bridge lending, especially if the owner-operator is proven. As far as new construction, we are seeing an uptick in…
Read more

Websites for skilled nursing homes

Long-Term Care Marketing Strategies from a Successful Small LTC Facility

Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned pro in long term care marketing, you know what it feels like to have too much on your plate. Reaching out to new prospects, maintaining relationships with existing residents and families, and keeping up with the latest industry trends can be exhausting. While it’s important to stay on top…
Read more

nursing home marketing

Simple Marketing Ideas for Nursing Homes

1. Build Trust (Online) Most residents of nursing homes and recipients of long-term care are elderly, but not all. Caregiver.org reports that “approximately 63% are persons aged 65 and older (6.3 million); the remaining 37% are 64 years of age and younger (3.7 million).” With those kinds of demographics, one might assume that online marketing for nursing homes…
Read more

nursing home marketing

Marketing and Websites for Skilled Nursing Homes

Nursing Home Marketing Nursing home marketing has changed with the advent of social media and search engines. Of course, it has always been a challenge to attract patients and residents to a given nursing home. Now, though, with over 15,000 nursing homes (as of 2016) in the United States, competition is fiercer than ever, making it a…
Read more